Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping and Return Policy:
- We will not ship outside of the United States. Many of our shoemakers restrict our shipments to within the United States.
- We prefer to fill orders for customers who have experience with the brand and last that they are ordering. We reserve the right to turn down your order if we are not comfortable with any sizing issues.
- Returned shoes must be returned in brand new, unworn condition. Shoes must not be creased (flexed). As noted in ‘ordering info’, since we are a brick and mortar store, some shoes may have been tried on in the store. These shoes must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped. All merchandise must be returned in the original packaging.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. Shoes must be packaged in a manner that protects them from damage.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded back to the customer.
- We will not accept returns or refunds on any made-to-order, special-order, pre-order, or sale merchandise.
- All returns for store credit, exchange or refund must be made within 10 days of receipt. If 10 days have gone by since you received the merchandise, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.